incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject RE: OpenOffice extensions
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:47:23 GMT
Thanks Gav,

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

I can confirm that templates can be included without, in my opinion,
impacting on the details discussed with the board. The board delegated the
decision regarding to this relationship to the PPMC. I'm not sure if SF
realise these two sites are separate (I didn't), but as Rob pointed their
original intent was to support both.

I suggest we provide both and let SF decide how to proceed.