incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From David Paenson <davepo...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [odfauthors-discuss] Getting Started with Apache OpenOffice 3.4?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 06:46:56 GMT
Dear Jean,

I would be very interested indeed participating.

I have already written a 50 page introduction aimed especially at students
and book authors. Originally in German, but I have translated it into
English and started on a French translation. Available at:

http://www.fb4.fh-frankfurt.de/tips/openoffice/dokumentation/ooo_for_students.pdf

I would be very happy if you could take a look at it. It's based on 4
years' teaching OpenOffice to all new students of our faculty for social
work here in Frankfurt - around 200 students per semester. Only a 3-hour
course per group though, so I have to limit myself to the absolute
bare-bones.

Yours
Dave