incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Some images with old content
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:44:41 GMT
Am Freitag, 17. Februar 2012 schrieb drew <drew@baseanswers.com>:
> Ah images - ok, I;m a slug.
>
> Anyway - I had include I think replacement options for all of those in
> the last file I put to the list..
>
> @Jurgen I thought I sent those to you directly - maybe i didn't

You did, but I missed to replace all or better forget to commit all.

If you think that I gave used the wrong graphics in one place, please let
me know.

Juergen

> But looking - I've already cleared everything that had to happen today.
>
> -so-
>
> jumped on the IRC channel dev.openoffice.org at freenode (yipper)
> - I can let folks review right as I work each item, if anyone is
> interested.
>
> I installed the windows binaries the other day and noticed that a few of
> the graphics seemed to be off size by a pixel or three - so that is
> something to fix.. will try to get through the entire set today.
>
> //drew
>

> On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 13:12 +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> On 2/14/12 1:05 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> > Hi Armin,
>> >
>> > I will take care of the images, it seems that I have forgot some when I
>> > have worked on it.
>> >
>> > Juergen

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_ooolangpack\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Banner.bmp

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_openoffice\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Banner.bmp

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_ure\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Banner.bmp

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_ooolangpack\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Image.bmp

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_openoffice\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Image.bmp

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_ure\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Image.bmp