incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Build process
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 21:18:49 GMT
Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2012 schrieb Surya Kanth :

> Hi,
>
> I have some questions:
>
> 1. If i rebuild a module, can i see the changes in the solver tree? In
> other words can i see the change in the executable. Should i have to
> use deliver tool???
>
> It depends, modules migrated to gnu make are building in solver directly.
Modules not yet migrated build in the local output tree and you have to use
deliver.

2. How is openOffice SDk related to the development process?

The SDK is a separate product which extends the office product and can be
used to develop extensions. You don't need a SDK to build the office.

> 3. Where can i find the java sources? I did not find them in dev300
> branch( dev branch) i have checked out.

Most of the office is implemented in C++. Some modules contain Java code
and a simple search  should show where the sources are.

> 4. Can i automate the build and development process in ECLIPSE???
>
> No I don't think so

Juergen