incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Acevedo <vea1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUG] Impress bug in OOo340m1 (Windows Built)...
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 18:33:27 GMT
Hello Andre,

I would live to leave Bugzilla Report but I don't know how I would format
it. However, I do have a Bugzilla account and I would file the report if
shown how to properly file it and direct it to the indicated people. I
think this qualifies as a "show stopper" bug in Apache OpenOffice
Dev-OOO340m1.

There are still a few caveats:

   - I don't know if this bug is exclusive to the Windows Build of Apache
   OOo, I do have a Mac but I will not install the OOo-dev as it is my current
   computer where I do have all my work stored.

   - I would like to know if Mac (and even Linux) users are experiencing
   this issue as well?

Thanks for your assistance and I am eager to hear your response!

--
Best,
Michael