incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Acevedo <vea1...@gmail.com>
Subject [BUG] Impress bug in OOo340m1 (Windows Built)...
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 01:23:02 GMT
Hi,

I think I found a bug with Impress in OOo-Dev 3.4 (OOo340m1). It seems that
Impress is not displaying the selected animations properly. In my case the
bullet point would be the only thing that is animated while the text would
remain static. If I have two bullet points (and create an animation for the
second bullet point, the bullet would follow the selected animation for the
first bullet and then the text would follow. It's a rather weird bug and I
recorded a Youtube video to illustrate it.

Here's the video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IerdlzVODT8

What could be causing this issue?

--