incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] help debugging linux32
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:30:21 GMT
On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Andrew Rist <andrew.rist@oracle.com> wrote:

> http://ci.apache.org/projects/**openoffice/buildlogs/linux32/**
> log/unxlngi6.pro.build.html<http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/linux32/log/unxlngi6.pro.build.html>
>
>   for anyone interested in helping debug...
>

>   Here are two outstanding issues that I am uncertain of...
>     - we're using java-7-openjdk-i386 , are there any known problems with
> that?
>     - we're using ubu 11.04 - what are the extra hoops that we need to
> jump through to get that working?
>
> and of course - thanks in advance for the help...
>
> A.
>
> Andrew --

I might be able to help with this later in the coming week.

Are the build docs at:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide

current or ???

I'm on openSuSE 11.4 though not ubu 11.04 AND I still use java-1.6 though I
could upgrade if this would help you. I had problems with openjdk 1.6 last
year and never re-enabled it.

MzK

"Follow your bliss."
         -- attributed to Joseph Campbell