incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to edit the web pages found on the .services sub domain
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 22:41:33 GMT
On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi Drew,
>
> You have uncovered a problem that we will need to address. Andrew will
> need to help us determine what the time limit will be.
>
> On Feb 4, 2012, at 7:02 PM, drew wrote:
>
> > Well...
> >
> > I succeeded in editing this page:
> > http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/mirrors/#mirrors
> >
> > Still lost on how to edit
> >
> > http://download.services.openoffice.org/mirrors/all.html
>
> We need to double check all the *.services.openoffice.org domains to see
> what more needs to have external care.
>
> Last time this issue came up at the end of November I suggested that
> hosting of download.services.openoffice.org was one way that we could
> co-operate with Team OO.
>
> There were also questions about ftp.services.oo.o.
>
> Anything else?

was this anything else with respect to just drew's question?

If not, I am wondering if we can still get to any of the
*.services.openoffice.rog via direct IP vs doman name. I will contact
Andrew about this. I still have not had time to look into the update36, or
update38 site to find the guts of the update service app.

ps to drew -- congrats! :)

> Regards,
> Dave
>

> > //drew
> >
> > On Sat, 2012-02-04 at 21:49 -0500, drew wrote:
> >> Alright well I did manage to edit the page source for
> >> trunk/content/distribution/mirrors/sites.xml
> >>
> >> So, If I understand I know what for this to build and then publish..just
> >> in case the site comes crashing down you know it was moi.

> I'm

MzK

"Follow your bliss."
         -- attributed to Joseph Campbell