incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [BZ] some customization?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 00:25:57 GMT
Can the default BZ bug entry forms be customized for a particular AOO
"product".

I am thinking about what people might encounter when they file an issue for
web site problems...I eventually get to an entry form (pic attached). For
the product, "www", can we just always have "openoffice.org general website
issues" for the "Component" and "current" for the "Version"?

Should I just address this question to the BZ team or ????

Thanks

MzK

"Follow your bliss."
         -- attributed to Joseph Campbell