incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] Feedback/"contact us" about the website link needed...
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:17:05 GMT
OK, update on this...a contact us page is now available at:
http://www.openoffice.org/contact_us.html

It is VERY simple and I did what I could for incorporating the use of our
existing Bug gateway (which I also made changes to in an attempt to cover
the existing Bugzilla categories. As with all of the ooo-site, anyone with
comitter rights can make changes.

Dave, please incorporate into the footer if you're doing seem editing on
that as you see fit. Having a link next to the Copyright and Licenses seems
fine though that is followed by a paragraph specifically related to that.

My preference would be to have "Contact Us" centered immediately below the
footer line if possible.

Have fun!