incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject changes to Help Wanted...
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 22:51:51 GMT
Hello all --

I just made some changes to our "Help Wanted" page that I hope will tie in
better with our "Get Involved" page where "Help Wanted" is referenced. I
tried to make it more universal as it now take the place of the old
OpenOffice.org contributing page as well. And, I moved the categorization
of some things because of this.  Of course, it's not set in stone. :}

One thing I note that has not been done, and we REALLY need is the item
listed as Medium #4 --

Write up a tutorial on how committers should review and apply patches.  Add
a link to this tutorial from the Developer
FAQs<http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/developer-faqs.html>page.
 Skills needed: SVN, technical writing.  Skills gained: Apache CMS.

Can someone can this on who knows what to do? Thanks.

MzK

"Follow your bliss."
         -- attributed to Joseph Campbell