incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logo - banner artwork
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:16:19 GMT
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Worked on the logo and banner, etc yesterday.
>
> There was a request for something more square and that ended up getting
> me to think about a more squarish layout - so I put together a variant
> of the incubator tag line.
>
> http://lo-portal.us/temp/logo2.png
>
> The only real change to the Apache OpenOffie part is a slight increase
> of the space between the words Apache and OpenOffie.

Very eye catching! I'm wondering how it will look if we scaled it down,
say, for a header on the web sites?

So...will you be adding this one to:

 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOOLogo+proposal

I think we should make a decision soon on which one(s) we'll go with. I
could be wrong, but I'm not sure we made a definitive call on some of these.

> So - for the baseline logo then I have the color, b+W and grayscale
> wrapped up I think, minus just a couple of 300dpi png files suitable for
> printing.
>
> Will finish that this afternoon and send in - if anyone wants that
> variation included, let me know and I'll include that also.
>
> Thanks,
>
> //drew

MzK

"Follow your bliss."