incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: May I use "OpenOffice.org" and "Apache Incubator" logos on OpenOffice.org CD
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:01:42 GMT
Hi all,

https://sites.google.com/site/khirano/Home/openoffice-org-3-3-0-cd

Here are final designs.

You know students graduate their collage or university in March and
new students enter their university or collage in April in Japan.
I will ask universities and collages to give them OpenOffice.org CD as
graduation gift and entry gift :)
Or students can donate some money by buying OpenOffice.org CD.
1 CD goes to the donor.  1 CD goes to a people who need it in the
devastated areas.
Money from sale of CD will be used to create new industry, new job in
the devastated areas.

Thanks,
khirano