incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice Extensions Website restored at SourceForge
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:40:12 GMT
I have a doubt about the extension site.

I have an account on it (as usual, the user is "rgb"...) but no
extensions submitted. I can log-in with "rgb" as user and my password
without problems, and then I land on Home → User Account → View page,
where I can find all my comments.

At the bottom of that page I can read:

OpenOffice.org user name
Not yet migrated

If I go to "Edit" I can see the email address I configured a long time
ago. It is not an @openoffice.org, just a normal email. Below it I can
read

Please use the username from your OpenOffice.org account and add
"@openoffice.org" to get an valid e-mail.
If you do not have an account, please go to the OpenOffice.org website
to create: Join the OpenOffice.org community!

Considering that the @openoffice.org addresses will be dropped soon
this sound like a possible problem. Also, if I try to change that
email address with another, non @openoffice.org one I get the "Please
use the username..." again but in red. Do I need to insert the
@openoffice.org address? And then?

Regards
Ricardo