incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org meetup in Holland
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:38:27 GMT
On 11 February 2012 17:19, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> On 11 February 2012 15:44, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

>> Is there a standard Apache presentation template?
>>

> No. There are some resources that you can use in official
> presentations [1] but most projects prefer to develop their own
> templates.
>
> That being said, if someone wants to create a template in AOO I'd be
> happy to host it in the speakers section of the ComDev site.

Juergen is preparing a comprehensive Where We Are and Where We Are
Going presentation for LinuxTag. I think he believes that there is
already actual work being done on a presso as discussed here, and I
guess I had the impression, too….

Is there?

If so, where?

Louis

Ross: I had not known before of the ComDev site…. interesting.