incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lo...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Article to be approved for list dev
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:45:06 GMT
Hi
Forwarded here is some housekeeping. Lars used to be the NLC lead for
SV--long ago. Per took it over but then time overtook OOo and it all
becomes moot.

See below for Lars' requests. I do not think I can fulfil them, and am
simply amazed that the old site continues to exist as something other
than a memory.

If some one can help Lars, please. I asked him if it was okay to
forward this message to the the list an he wrote, in effect, yes.

Thanks
Louis

--

Hi, Louis,

1) I'm unable to find the link on sv.openoffice.org that takes me to the

Also, I see my name is still listed as being active in sv.openoffice.org:

       http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html

Could you contact the person with write access to that page and have my
name removed?  I have not been active since 2008 or so in the Swedish
community but still get mail from time to time.  Last week, I got yet
another mail.  Thanks for your help and patience.

Regards
/Lars