incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we move forward with shutting down the openoffice.org email forwarder?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 03:13:13 GMT
+1: I echo others, and would only state that when we do shut it down
for good, that we communicate clearly the new destination…. something
you noted. Thus, I'd like to volunteer to work with others to do just
that: notify people of the imminent shutdown and opening to more of
this here effort.
louis