incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <>
Subject Re: Call for Tender "Office Interoperability"
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 05:56:51 GMT

Thanks for this notice. I am, however, a little uncertain how to
interpret this--please forgive my stupidity. Do you mean that with
this note you are informing the Apache OpenOffice Podling (Incubator)
members of this request that we submit a tender (i.e., a description
of how much it would cost for us to do what is wanted as described)?

I am sure that the request will find interested parties here. Thanks.

On 2 February 2012 09:15, Andor E <> wrote:
> Hello,
> this is an official call for tender from the Open Source Business
> Alliance (OSBA) Working Group "Office Interoperability".
> The working group has been created to improve the interoperability of
> OOXML documents between MS-Office and
> For this we have created a list of feature improvements for
> The members of the working group are
> funding the implementation
> of these features by independent contractors. Please see the
> specifications for details.
> Press release (in German)
> Specifications (in English)
> Kind regards