incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for Tender "Office Interoperability"
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 05:56:51 GMT
Andor,

Thanks for this notice. I am, however, a little uncertain how to
interpret this--please forgive my stupidity. Do you mean that with
this note you are informing the Apache OpenOffice Podling (Incubator)
members of this request that we submit a tender (i.e., a description
of how much it would cost for us to do what is wanted as described)?

I am sure that the request will find interested parties here. Thanks.

Best,
Louis