incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: Access to the OOo extensions site at OUSL
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 19:24:35 GMT
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Juergen Schmidt
<jogischmidt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 2/1/12 3:29 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone please help Sourceforge get started with the migration of
>> the OpenOffice extensions site. Gav was working on this and has root
>> access to the machine, I'm not sure if anyone else has such access.
>>
> sorry but I haven't access to the machine and the sources. I was only a user
> with admin rights to manage some things via the web frontend.

Hi all,

if none has access to those systems, maybe it is possible to contact
OSUOSL and get another account for this purpose?

We committed to do the migration in a short time frame, and we
definitely need the source code and the data to start it all.

Roberto

> And I am volunteering to do that in the future as well.
>
> Juergen
>

>> Roberto Galoppini (cc'd) is handling things on the SF end and has
>> resources standing by - all they need is access to the machine, or a
>> dump of all appropriate files, so that they can get to work.
>>
>> Ross
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.