incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice Extensions Website restored at SourceForge
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:28:49 GMT
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2012, at 3:40 AM, RGB ES wrote:

>>> Did you refresh your browser cache? I get an "unknown site" page with
>>> the following text:
>>> This space is managed by SourceForge.net. You have attempted to access
>>> a URL that either never existed or is no longer active. Please check
>>> the source of your link and/or contact the maintainer of the link to
>>> have them update their records.
>>>
>>> Ricardo
>>
>> OK, next time I'll try at least three times before saying anything...
>> Now it is working!
>
> Now it works for me as well.

We actually updated our web servers yesterday, when we realized that
the DNS has been updated. By now only cached pages could return that
message.

Roberto

> Regards,
> Dave
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.