incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Apache OpenOffice Traffic Tracking
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:48:11 GMT
Hi all,

The main site at http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/ seems to
have a weird Google Analytics setup. It has a local copy of the GA
javascript instead of using the real one. Do you know to who belongs
that?

If you're ok with that we might get rid of that and create a new one,
so that we can all have a better understanding of the traffic streams.

Roberto
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.