incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ibrahim Toygun Ă–zbek <toygunoz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Automatically section update with java
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:46:01 GMT
Hello ,

I have a odt document where I inserted 2 sections from other documents.
Changing these sections requires an update in the enclosing document
when using OpenOffice (popup is asking me).

Does anybody know where and how the "update"-button from OpenOffice is
implemented, so that we might reused this functionality programmatically?

I want this document to be updated automatically using some java-code now.
Is there some functionality inside the ODFToolkit or s.th. like that?

Doing it "by hand" using the ODFToolkit is complicated because I have to
merge most of the xml-files (e.g. styles, ..) of these odt documents.

Has anybody experience with such updates?

Is there any information or java snipplet how to effort this?

Thanks for any help, kind regards
Toygun