incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From lifeng wang <phoenix.wan...@gmail.com>
Subject Suggest to disable "Edit File" button on toolbar in some cases
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:22:12 GMT
Hi all,

Recently, I try to test File Sharing Password and Edit File, that is edit
control of security.

But I found “Edit File” button on toolbar is enable nearly all the time,
beside new document.  Therefore,  User may click more than one time, Then
file will switch from read-only to normal frequently.  And this  will raise
many unnecessary scenarios.

I already open 2 defects about this . i118937,i118930.  From the point of
friendly,  there will be more.

I suggest to simplify.  For example, Enable “Edit File” button only when
open file with File Sharing Password. Disable it after input edit password.

Thanks!