incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject Re: [EXT] image double click
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:42:26 GMT
Hi Ariel,

thx, good to know!

I just got back to the Dispatchinterceptor since I had to resolve other issues first.
As you mentioned I intercepted the events for:
".uno:GraphicDialog" and ".uno:InsertGraphic".

Now I want to only intercept the event if an image of interest was double-clicked. Am I right
that neither the call of querydipatch nor the actual dispatch call (within my interceptor)
gives me the source of the event, so what image was doublecklicked?

I guess when query dispatch is called I have to check if one of the two uno commands above
was triggered and get the selected image (using xSelectionSupplier) to check if the image
is of interest to me, then I return my own dispatcher. Otherwise I return the slave dispatchPprovider.

Is that a proper way to do it?

regards,
Fabian