incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Allen <allen_jonatha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Copyright concerns.
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 02:54:45 GMT
Michael,

Even though this is the first time I would be using OpenOffice, I am
already pissed off at the unethical behavior of these individuals.
I have provided a link below that should get you and every one started.
Would it help to file a single case pointing at multi-user copyright
breach? Even with the Public License, would the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act apply in legal proceedings? I am not legal man, but I
thought it could be relevant. There is also the issue of ethics with a
normally free program being sold, that could also help you.

I hope this helps.

http://ocs.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport

Respectfully,

Jonathan Allen