incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject Re: [EXT] uno code of graphics click event
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:58:49 GMT
Hi Regina,

thanks for the example, but that's different from what I am trying. I don't want to open the
graphicobjectbar but want to Intercept the event which starts this toolbar by its uno code/url.
So in the end I don't want the toolbar to show up when clicking on an image of interest. The
graphic dialog which appears when double-click an image for example has the UNO code ".uno:GraphicDialog"
.
In the list of uno Codes (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Article/OpenOffice.org_2.x_Commands)
I wasn't able to pinpoint the command which triggers the graphicobjectbar. But I guess this
event can be intercepted as well and my extension decides for what images a toolbar should
appear.

regards,
Fabian

On Feb 15, 2012, at 7:05 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:

> Hi Fabian,
>
> fabian schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> can someone tell me  what the uno command is to open the image toolbar. The one which
pops up when a image was selected in a document.