incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Where to hold an event
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:57:57 GMT
Hi,

Le 20 févr. 12 à 15:43, Donald Harbison a écrit :

> There are good flights from Beijing to Frankfurt and/or
> Helsinki....believe it or not. So this would be good for Chinese
> developers.
>
> I suggest we think about travel hubs; plane, trains, and not so
> much automobiles.  So the Frankfurt airport, and connectivity by
> train from
> other locations in Europe would seem good, IMHO.

I confirm Frankfurt is one of the most important airports in West
Europa.

And Indeed, in my case, Frankfurt is only 4 hours (by car) from my
house, what is acceptable (HH is 10 hours by car, less interesting).

> Of course Hamburg continues to be a concentration of skilled, core
> developers for both LibreOffice and OpenOffice...

One important point for me : will this event be presented as an
Apache OpenOffice event or ... something else ?

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə