incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject Re: [EXT] image double click
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 09:01:15 GMT
Hi Ariel,
sorry for spaming, my Job is finally triggered. It was another stupid mistake in my __getComponentFactory.

Thanks a lot for the help!

regards,
Fabian

On Feb 8, 2012, at 9:09 AM, fabian wrote:

> Hi Ariel,
>
> You were right that I missed to add the class in the property file. I tried that before
but comma separated and forgot to test it again only space separated.

> Doing this gave me the error that the __getComponent method is missing. I added it and
the add-on starts but the __getComponent method isn't called and neither are the __getServiceFactory
are the __writeRegistryServiceInfo methods. Do I have to implement any other Interfaces in
my Job class so that __getComponent is called?