incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject Re: [EXT] image double click
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:52:47 GMT
Hi Ariel,

keeping the original dispatch of the graphics dialog causes that randomly my dispatcher or
the original dispatcher is called at an "image double-click" event.
my querydispatch() looks like below, I just call the queryDispatch of the slaveDispatchProvider
and keep the returned Dispatch object in a map to call it later if needed. Can you see why
this is causing that my dispatch isn't always called by .uno:GraphicDialog and .uno:InsertGraphic
? When I don't call the original queryDispatch my dispatch is always  called, but calling
 a slaves queryDispatch shouldn't do nothing else then returning me a dispatch object or am
I wrong?

  @Override
    public XDispatch queryDispatch(URL aURL, String sTargetFrameName, int iSearchFlags) {
        if (aURL.Complete.equalsIgnoreCase(".uno:GraphicDialog") || aURL.Complete.equalsIgnoreCase(".uno:InsertGraphic"))
{

            //originalDispatchMap<String,XDispatch>
            XDispatch xDispatch = getSlaveDispatchProvider().queryDispatch(aURL, sTargetFrameName,
iSearchFlags);
            originalDispatchMap.put(aURL.Complete, xDispatch);

            return this;
        }
        return getSlaveDispatchProvider().queryDispatch(aURL, sTargetFrameName, iSearchFlags);
    }

regards,
Fabian

On Feb 16, 2012, at 9:41 AM, fabian wrote:

> Hi Ariel,
>
> after trying a little I came to the same solution that using the dispatch as a "proxy"
is how to do it. Another idea which I thought should work is to to set the requery property
of .uno:GraphicDialog  to true in addStatuslistener and request to call querydispatch every
time but I don't know if that even works. At least it failed for me when trying it out.