incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:50:25 GMT
On 2012/02/29 18:23, J├╝rgen Schmidt said:
> ok, let think what's possible. Do you have already build the office on
> your own and have checked the available translation?

    Thank you for understanding.

    Yes, I have built r1243064 on Linux.  And I have just checked
r1295183 and some of the translation are missing, especially about the
Pivot Table.

    I have PO files downloaded from the previous Pootle last year, dated
2011/4/29, which contains the last of the zh-TW translation.  And I
cannot find a recent and usable en-US.sdf.  What can we do to
incorporate them into the svn sdf?

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>