incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:33:44 GMT
On 2012/02/29 16:07, Raphael Bircher said:
> Am 29.02.12 08:54, schrieb imacat:
> Just for information, the translations for the 3.4 should be in the AOO
> 3.4.

    That would be great.  But we (zh-TW) are still not in the release
list, and we still need to revise the "Pivot Table" change.

    It may not be easy to understand this issue for those whose language
version will be released.  This is a "to be or not to be" problem to us.
 Even more, a release without the localized version may be worse than no
release at all for the local community that *ALREADY* worked on it.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>