incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbircher_...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:11:54 GMT
Am 29.02.12 01:33, schrieb Rob Weir:
> The legacy OpenOffice.org project used Pootle for translation
> management.  I'm told that we have Pootle server now available at
> Apache.  Is that correct?
>
> What do we need to do get the OpenOffice podling enabled for Pootle?
> We have *.po data files to load.  Should we gather them and enter a
> Infra JIRA ticket?  Should we also nominate some Pootle admin users
> from the project?
Ehm... I have allready admin, and I have also command line access to
this mashine. But, there are people who want to release soon. Let's
focus on this now. If we realy need to change same po files we can do
this at the moment with a offline editor. I will care after the release
that we have the whole translation online. Maybe also look for a
automatic sync with the source. I will talk with infra about this after
the Release

Greetings Raphael