incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: release platforms, products and languages
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:12:56 GMT
On 2/28/12 12:13 PM, L'oiseau de mer wrote:
> About Solaris platform, maybe you can come in my build machine,
> manipulate and use it to build and test these version.
> Are you willing to do?

I have currently more than enough to do with all the other stuff. I
think it should be not so difficult and the building guide should
provide the necessary info.

You have to provide the moz pre-build libs in moz/zipped and have to use
the --disable-build-mozilla switch.

And of course we should ensure the the install sets are tested!!

Well many people complained about Sun/Oracle in the past but the
machinery in the background did a lot to simply provide the builds and
do the required QA.

This is now different and we as the community have to achieve it.

Juergen