incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: preparation for our first release
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:03:37 GMT
Andre,
> Your mails arrive out-of-thread and I have no idea who wrote the
> sentence above. Could you check your mail client?That is a good idea.
> Please go ahead.
>
> The answer to your question is: I did not yet have time for it and
> nobody else did it. Therefore you are welcome to do it.
>
> -Andre

Sorry, my emails arrive out of thread cause I get the digest and I have
yet to discover a means of "replying" to specific strings. The post I
was replying to was by J├╝rgen Schmidt.

Thank you for the invitation - I'd love to but I honestly don't have the
right skills. I'm a really good translator but while I have some
knowledge of localization from the translator's POV, I still can't do code.

Michael