incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [BUILD]: propose next developer snapshot based on revision 1293738
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 08:03:23 GMT
Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots
based on the revision r1293738, which correspond to our last changed
revision r1293550. The linux buildbot has successfully build this
revision and I think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.

I would like to propose also that we provide at least one
normal/complete install set in en-US that we can test upgrade
installations. You know our dev builds don't support system integration etc.

I will propose this build also to the IPMC for a first review if the
formal requirements for an Apache release are ok or if there are bigger
issues.

The builds will be made available again under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Juergen