incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Creation of a mailing list for Italian volunteers
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:54:26 GMT
TJ Frazier wrote:
> If you mean that the list is /intended/ for volunteers, but users are
> welcome to subscribe if they want to, that's probably okay.

Oh yes, sure! All users, whether Italian or not, and actually non-users
too, are welcome to participate. The list is to be used to coordinate
those community activities for OpenOffice that affect Italian users and
the Italian version, but I wasn't meaning that we should restrict
subscriptions in any way.

> If only volunteers can subscribe, that's probably not okay; we should
> keep everything as publicly available as possible.

Of course, this was not the case. Feel free to read my messages as if
they carried an implicit "Excuse language ambiguities and imprecisions"
notice!

Regards,
   Andrea.