incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: preparation for our first release
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 02:24:33 GMT
Hi Ross;

On 02/24/12 11:04, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Without commenting on the dates, schedules and technical issues I
> would urge you to make sure you allow significant time for IP review
> from mentors and the IPMC. I imagine this release will get a great
> deal of attention and, almost without a doubt, someone will come up
> with something that needs to be addressed.
>
> Ross

As you know I have pointed out issues there but I am more
concerned that we really need to put out a release and give
signs of life soon.

About how much time would be sufficient for the IP
review, and is there something we can do to help that
out?

Please note that we have open JIRA issues that need to be
resolved: at least the copyleft dictionaries and the OFL are
issues that we identified long ago.

best regards,

Pedro.