incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [CODE]: build bot problem on Windows
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 00:32:27 GMT

On 2/24/2012 12:37 PM, Andrew Rist wrote:

> On 2/24/2012 5:25 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> it seems that the Windows build bot still has problem with the unopkg
>> command.
>>
>> @Andrew, can you try to explicitly remove the unopkg.exe in
>> solver/340/wntmsci12.pro/bin and deliver the desktop module again.
> main/solver/340/wntmsci12.pro/bin/unopkg.exe deleted
> build kicked off - follow it @
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/67
Juergen ,
This what you were looking for?

    The Buildbot has finished a build on builder aoo-win7 while building ASF Buildbot.
    Full details are available at:
      http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/67

    Buildbot URL: http://ci.apache.org/

    Buildslave for this Build: bb-win7

    Build Reason: forced: by IRC user<arist>  on channel #asftest: after delete of unopkg.exe
    Build Source Stamp: HEAD
    Blamelist:

    Build succeeded!

    sincerely,