incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbircher_...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: preparation for our first release
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:37:58 GMT
Am 24.02.12 11:23, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
> Hi,
>
> we move closer forward to our first release.
>
> I would like to suggest that we focus on the following areas next
> week. And I would like to propose the following schedule depending on
> the progress we will make next week.
>

> Monday: Feb. 27th new dev snapshots
> Monday: March 5th first RC candidate (based on the progress next week)
- 1000
Sorry Jürgen, this plan is so far away from reality. We have this Week
last feature integration, and you will do a RC in a bit more then a
Week? Where you plane all the QA work? As QA I can't support a Release
like this. We need one month time between last feature integration and
Release for a minimum. Else you don't have time to perform serios tests.

Sorry, that I have not much positiv feedback today. But I'm interested
in a Apache OpenOffice with height quality and so I take my job as QA
serios.

Greetings Raphael