incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <>
Subject Re: Plan to deliver the GUI test Java library on the next release
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:24:58 GMT
I'm interested in this tool, but I'm not a programmer, I can describe me
as power user, and I did some QA on database part of OOo.
This tool can be used by non programmers?
I used the VCL tool in past, with the predefined tests, never created
new tests.
The new tool difficulty level will be same as the VCL test tool and, I
can use it without deep java programming knowledge.
I can use Eclipse or Netbeans on basic level.

2012.02.22. 10:11 keltezéssel, Zhe Liu írta:
> Hi,
> As mentioned before, I plan to replace VCL TestTool with a Java
> library for GUI testing.  I wrote a wiki page to describe it a little
> bit. I want to know how the community think about it, so I can adjust
> its design early.
> Thanks!

View raw message