incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <>
Subject Re: Sample Files Collection for AOO testing
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:29:42 GMT
On 2/22/12 6:40 AM, xia zhao wrote:
> Hi all,
> Recently I am working on sample files collection and category. These sample
> files would be used for AOO 3.4 and further AOO release testing. These
> sample files are major for compatibility, which covers the interoperabilty
> with MS office 2003, MS office 2007/2010 and previous OpenOffice release.
> Now I have had thousands of MS Office sample files and still need more,
> especially old OO documents. If you have some sample files, not
> confiditenal, can share with you, would you like send it back me by mail:
> Many thanks!
> Sorry I couldn't find one good place to manage these sample files, or
> anyone have idea where we can centralize these sample files for community
> QA volunteers testing?

I think it is a good idea to make them available for all community
members and QA volunteers. Can you tell us more about the size of your
current document collection. That would help to find a proper place for it.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing the documents. Having real life
test documents is always a good thing.

View raw message