incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From André Schnabel <andre.schna...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Pootle Data
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:17:57 GMT
Hi,

catched this by accident ...

Am 21.02.2012 20:03, schrieb Raphael Bircher:

>> So this is more an administrational problem than a technical one.  We
>> may have to do it the manual way, as you have described, at first.
> It's not possible to do the work only over the web frontend. I can't see
> any possibility to add a directory over the web UI.

Just upload a zip file, this then creates the directory structure.
(But it's only usefull, if the translation projects are already prepared.)

Anyway - it is much more efficient to upload the files directly to the
server. And I bet, as long as you do not have some capable admin who
understands the basics of the transaltion process and how pootle is set
up, translators will have a hard time.

regards,

André