incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OS/2 black background for VCL windows
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:20:37 GMT
On 02/21/2012 06:22 PM, Yuri Dario wrote:
> Now VCL windows are drawn with black background, which makes
> readability a bit harder... ;-)
>
> Do know which VCL changes from 3.2 to 3.4 could have produced this?
> maybe some new drawing code or different parameters.
>
> I'm going to look at this soon, so having a starting point will help a
> lot.

Not that I know of any specific change, but
OutputDevice::GetSettings().GetStyleSettings().GetWindowColor()
should tell you what the default window color is supposed to be, and
breaking in the corresponding SetColor() method could help you too.

Another thing to be aware of is that COL_WHITE being 0x00FFFFFF and
COL_TRANSPARENT being 0xFFFFFFFF are somewhat similar in that their RGB
components are somewhat identical on the first look. The semantics of
these two items differs a lot of course.

Herbert