incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <>
Subject update for
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:50:48 GMT

I noticed a reference in the readme file to this page [1] with marketing
contacts. I think we have to update this page, any volunteers?

Or any other opinion where the readme should point to ...

Joining one or more Projects

You can make major contributions to this important open source project
even if you have limited software design or coding experience. Yes, you!

At you will find projects
ranging from Localization, Porting and Groupware to some real core
coding projects. If you are not a developer, try the Documentation or
the Marketing Project. The Marketing Project is applying
both guerilla and traditional commercial techniques to marketing open
source software, and we are doing it across language and cultural
barriers, so you can help just by spreading the word and telling a
friend about this office suite.

You can help by joining the Marketing Communications & Information
Network on where you can
provide point communication contact with press, media, government
agencies, consultants, schools, Linux Users Groups and developers in
your country and local community.

We hope you enjoy working with the new 3.4 and will join
us online.

The Community

Maybe some people can review the README in our binary release and give
some feedback.

I have already removed the "registration" and "survey" part. And I have
updated the mailing lists section ;-)

View raw message