incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does anyone build AOO under *csh?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:01:25 GMT
Hi;

On 02/21/12 08:18, Herbert Duerr wrote:
> Eager to remove even minor annoyances at a time I wonder if someone is
> still building AOO under csh, tcsh, etc.? If not then I'd like to
> disable the shell scripts that are built especially for them in the
> configure step.
>
> Herbert
Hmm...
I recall I tried using it once but ended up using bash nevertheless.

No objection to your plan but in general I do dislike the excessive
dependence we have on bash. Perhaps you can clean the bash
script too? It doesn't look too bad:

 > checkbashisms FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh
script FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh does not appear to have a #! interpreter line
possible bashism in FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh line 266 (alias):
alias mkout="perl $SOLARENV/bin/mkout.pl"
possible bashism in FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh line 267 (alias):
alias deliver="perl $SOLARENV/bin/deliver.pl"
possible bashism in FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh line 268 (alias):
alias build="perl $SOLARENV/bin/build.pl"
possible bashism in FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh line 269 (alias):
alias build_client="perl $SOLARENV/bin/build_client.pl"
possible bashism in FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh line 270 (alias):
alias zipdep="perl $SOLARENV/bin/zipdep.pl"
possible bashism in FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh line 271 (alias):
alias nmake="dmake"

cheers,

Pedro.