incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <>
Subject Re: Where to hold an event
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:23:40 GMT
Hi Eric;

On 02/20/12 09:57, eric b wrote:
>> Of course Hamburg continues to be a concentration of skilled, core
>> developers for both LibreOffice and OpenOffice...
> One important point for me : will this event be presented as an Apache
> OpenOffice event or ... something else ?

Just IMHO,

At this point it is important to focus only on the Apache OpenOffice
community, that is, having the people that do stuff here meet and

I would really prefer it is closely connected to an ApacheCon so
that we bring people from other Apache projects.

None of this excludes people from LibreOffice from participating
but they are not the center of focus here.

Just my $0.02,

View raw message