incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bugzilla issues "From Symphony"
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:24:50 GMT
On 07/02/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> Where the issues was reproducible in AOO 3.4, they entered a bug
> report into BZ.   Yan Ji checked in the first 10 last night.  I'm told
> there are around 100 overall.
> Note:  We already have fixes for all of these bugs that we can
> contribute to AOO 3.4.

I failed to comment on this before, but this is really good news for the
stability of OpenOffice 3.4.

> But what would be useful to this effort would be:
> 1) Help us prioritize these bugs, via your votes

Fixes that are uncontroversial and solve reproducible crashes have
usually been given high priority and integrated as soon as possible: I
hope we can continue this way, and keep votes for less important issues
where it makes more sense to distinguish between high and low priority.

Regards,
   Andrea.