incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Logo request for website listing money saving software links
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:55:30 GMT
On 17/02/2012 drew wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-02-17 at 11:43 -0500, Rob Weir wrote:
>> 2) One or more other logos, perhaps based on the first, but distinct.
>> Maybe a "Get Apache OpenOffice" logo, or similar. This would be a
>> "friend of the project" logo, a "I<heart>  AOO" logo, or "Powered by
>> AOO"or similar that could be used more freely, with the only
>> requirement  being that the logo must always link to our homepage (or
>> download page?) and to nothing else.
>> The nice thing about this approach is we can issue a blanket
>> permission statement on the 2nd logo

I agree, but I would limit this to a "Get Apache OpenOffice" logo to be
used in websites and linked to

> Speaking of banners - two quick ones for review (sized as standard full
> and half sized)

Nice, but I would definitely change the URLs to ; we should remember that the Incubator period
will be temporary and that writing "Incubator" everywhere will
ultimately confuse users (I understand there are a few cases where we do
need, by policy, to use "Incubator" or "Incubating", but I would limit
it to those cases).

View raw message