incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Integration of my chart features
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:30:29 GMT
Hi all,

Dennis E. Hamilton schrieb:
> Christian,
>
> Thank you for that information.  That is perfect and what needed to be known.
>
> With regard to
>
>     And if you (more Rob) here doesn't understand a statement like "I
>     wrote this and that, here are the commits, will you please integrate
>     them" from a person who has signed the ICLA as a contribution, then
>     you're acting weird...
>
> that is not what Regina said in the e-mails that is being discussed.
This may be a problem between English and German (Swiss German?). You
are correct. If Regina had said those exact words, this discussion would
have been unnecessary.

That is right. My question has been more about the time of integration,
therefore the license statement is missing. Obviously I was not precise
enough. So my first question had been, whether there will be something
like a "feature freeze" for AOO 3.4.

Reading all this discussions and comments I have decided to learn how
to submit the code myself, giving that I'm voted in as committer. So in
my personal case the license problems should be solved then.

> We are all still learning here.

 From that point of view the discussion has been nevertheless useful.

Kind regards
Regina