incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [BUILD]: AOO source release
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:39:24 GMT
Hi,

I have investigated in a script to create our source release packages.
As I have mentioned in an earlier email I've tried native tools as well
as an ant script. The time difference wasn't huge and I moved forward
with the ant approach.

I have checked in a new file main/solenv/bin/srcrelease.xml and have
added a new target "aoo_srcrelease" in instsetoo_native/util/makefile.mk.

This new target will create 3 file in
instsetoo_native/<output_dir>/AOO_SRC_Release

For example:
main/instsetoo_native/unxmacxi.pro/AOO_SRC_Release/aoo-3.4-src.zip
main/instsetoo_native/unxmacxi.pro/AOO_SRC_Release/aoo-3.4-src.tar.gz
main/instsetoo_native/unxmacxi.pro/AOO_SRC_Release/aoo-3.4-src.tar.bz2

I have also played with signing and have created a new key to sign the
files etc. I have uploaded a first set of files for testing if you are
interested. You can find everything under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/src_releases/srcrelease.html

Feel free to test it and give me feedback or add files to the exclude
list that are specific to other platforms. I have tested on MacOS so far.

Juergen